lundi 24 août 2009

For your shoes... wait, let's talk about shoes first.



Outdoor weddings: grass: what fun!


I ran across these bits for high-heeled shoes on a wedding forum. Wait, wait, back up. We haven't even talked shoes yet. Before I get ahead of myself, let's talk shoes for a sec:
Since the colors of your dresses will be alternating Purple and yellow, I'm thinking of flesh tone or silver shoes. I'm not expecting to order specific shoes for you, so that you can buy shoes 1. that you have a greater chance of actually liking and wearing in the future and 2. they fit better into your budgets. So either skin tone or silver, your choice. This is preliminary but I think it's doable. (thoughts?)

Ok back to those things for your shoes, which are called sole mates. (www.thesolemates.com) They seem pretty cool, although one of the women on the forum said that she lost one of hers halfway down the grass isle, and that she should have just gone with wedges. Wedges do seem like a good idea, but I find them harder to dance in. I might buy a pair of sole mates and give them a test-run to see what I think and then let y'all know.
*m*

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire