lundi 24 août 2009

Your Lovely Faces

Rudy and I will defo be doing a wedding website. While I doubt I'll be detailing our engagement story, because that's weird, I will be wanting to put your gorgeous mugs up! (I also doubt I'll be detailing how you and I met, why I love you, etc because I think that's an overflow of information) But I would like just headshots (or body shots, or whatever) of the bridal party, so that other guests will recognize you VIPs <3

SO whenever you run across a picture of yourself that you like, send it my way and I'll add it to the "for the website" file.

I expect the website will launch next July, i.e. a year from the wedding date, i.e. around the time we'll be sending out the save the date cards (which might also be virtual).

xoxo
*m*

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire